Christmas is the time of year where we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. This is the only time of the year where we can go home to our hometowns and celebrate it with our loved ones.
Here in the Philippines, traveling during holidays especially Christmas and New Year can be quite difficult. We would wait hours for a bus ticket just to go home to our loved ones.
There are a lot of flight travel on sale for November to December but there is one that stands out from all of them. Cebu Pacific has announced their latest promo which is the Start The Week Flight.
|Cebu Pacific Promo Flight|
Book as early as now so you can go home and see your family and friends. If you're also planning for a nice vacation for summer you better book now. Sale period will be up to Oct. 25,2014 or until the seats last. The Travel Period will be from November 15,2014 to March 31,2015. If you're planning also for a International business trip, there are also international flights available.
Local Cebu Pacific Flights and Rates:
- From Manila to Kalibo – Php 199 Base Fare
- Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod – Php 199 Base Fare
- Cebu to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin, Clark, Dipolog, Dumaguete, Kalibo, Ozamiz, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban or Tandag (new offer!)– Php 199 Base Fare
- Davao to Bacolod – Php 199 Base Fare
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Cebu (Travel Period Starts on Nov. 1, 2014 – Mar. 31, 2015), Coron (Busuanga), Dumaguete, Iloilo, Laoag, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, Tacloban or Tagbilaran – Php 599 Base Fare
International Cebu Pacific Flights and Rates:
- Manila to Guangzhou or Xiamen – Php 399 base fare
- Manila to Bangkok, Nagoya, Osaka, Phuket or Taipei (Taipei travel Starts on Oct. 26, 2014) – Php 499 Base Fare
- Manila to Brunei, Ho Chi Minh, Macau, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarata (Jakarta Travel Starts on Nov. 15, 2014 – May 31, 2015), Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu or Siem Reap – Php 999 base fare
- Cebu to Hong Kong or Singapore – Php 999 base fare
- Clark to Singapore – Php 999 base fare
- Iloilo to Hong Kong or Singapore – Php 999 base fare
These rates are exclusive of Php 550 Terminal Fee, Fuel Surcharge ranging from Php 425 – Php 2,925, Php 1,620 Travel Tax and Country Specific Taxes ranging from Php 650 – Php 1,315.
So what are you waiting for? Go online at www.cebupacificair.com and book now while its on sale! You may also call Cebu Pacific hotline numbers at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila, (032) 230-88-88 in Cebu for more concerns and questions.